Kathryn Witt serves as General Counsel and an expert contracts negotiator. She is a creative and consultative partner to senior executives, and a trusted legal advisor to sales/business development teams. Kathryn has extensive global experience, adept at pragmatically balancing legal risks with business and revenue growth and a negotiation specialist, with proficiency in technology and marketing services industries.
- DePaul University College of Law, JD
- Western Illinois University, BA
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court – Northern District of Illinois
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- Founding Board Member, General and Trial Bar Association of Corporate Counsel
- Former Board Member, The House Theatre of Chicago